Custom Search

Monday, October 19, 2009

Three The Aroused Way- you, your man and a pole

According to Wiki a Strip Club is a nightclub or bar where striptease is regularly performed and possibly other related acts such as lap dancing. While usually considered much less objectionable than more explicit adult entertainment such as sex shows, they are often the focus of morality campaigns and restrictive legislation.

High-end establishments tend to be known as "Gentlemen's Clubs". More down-market competitors may be referred to as titty/tittie bars, rippers, nipple derbies, skin bars, girly bars, nudie bars, or go-go bars. Sometimes, they are referred to as men's clubs (not to be confused with working men's clubs). In a bikini bar, dancers typically do not disrobe completely.
With that being said would you attend such a club with your mate?
Why or why not?

I am on the fence with this one and have been for years. Many factors come into play when discussing such a topic, stuff like

Is he or she mature enough to handle this?

Will he or she become infatuated with the ambiance?

Will he or she eventually end up in a back room on either knees or all fours?

Will he or she decide to partake in the festivities right under your nose………………


Then you have questions like will they respect me in the morning? Oh and will this person’s view point of me change once let in on my particular form of recreational activities? Or vice versa..



If you are in fact in a relationship that both parties wish to pursue further than these are just a few of the concerns that may arise. On the other side your union could be one of fun and games where as a triple date with a pole equipped stage may not be so taboo.

Whatever your situation may be the outcome of such a visit is unique to each individual, I mean after all you never really KNOW somebody until certain situations arise. Do you think Hillary knew upon meeting Bill that he would become president of the US and end up getting “in house” head? Did you think that Morgan Freeman’s wife said “I do” knowing that one day MtM, Morgan and the Mistress would end up in a car wreck on the side of the road?

It’s all about growth and discovering your mate layer by layer until you reach the core which can take years or even a lifetime.

You could go to a strip club with your mate just to get a first hand glimpse of how they would conduct themselves in your presence. You could allow your mate to go to a strip club then go covert mission on their ass and catch the real them in action
Or you can shock the fuck out their ass or have the shit shocked out of you when you or your mate takes the main stage while you are supposed to be elsewhere…….

This whole topic is a tangled web and can only be answered in multiplicity. So have at it folks, would you in fact join your partner for tits and ass or six-packs and penises?

Mrs. B

8 comments:

  1. Like I was saying the other day, yes I would go! Strip clubs are only a source of entertainment for men and women…. I would go with my man to a “titty bar” but, I wouldn’t be caught dead going to see male strippers.
    Why would I go with my man? Well, to watch him have a good time and get aroused by someone other than me for once so that he can take me home and bang my back out because when it’s all said and done I’m the one that he will be leaving with not her… Like a cousin of mine said, “you could have a body like Halle Berry, but, that aint gonna stop a man from being curious about other women” so, if he’s gonna go then why not go with him (it might make his day), let anotha woman do all the work for once (get him aroused) and reap the benefits from it because there’s no doubt he will be aroused and leaving with you … Now some women would be appalled and disgusted and think “why would I want to go watch another woman strip?” well sweetie, you’re not going to watch another woman strip you’re going to watch your man be entertained and get prepped to bang your boring ass out in the bed, also you may be able to pick up a few pointers too! Nobody said that you have to go and gawk at them hoes like your man does, you should pay attention to him, his reactions and actions idiot! I may even take it a step further (only if he wants me to)… If getting a lap dance (no touching) tickles his fancy even more then why not, that just means that when we get home my back will get banged out even harder, longer and make me walk funny for the next few days (yaaaayyyyy!!!). You have to keep a relationship interesting and going to a strip club with your man is one surefire way to do so, I learned the hard way!
    Why wouldn’t I be caught dead going to see male strippers? I would be disgusted and appalled if a grown ass man came up to me shaking his ass and gyrating all in my face to “it's time for the peculator” (Baltimore) with a homemade sock on his “ding-ding” a string up his ass a hat and some cowboy boots… That just screams GAY to me and there’s nothing sexy about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said Precious.  but i know ur speaking in general, cuz i am one of the very few men who just aint into strip clubs!  i mean, if there's an ocassion or whatever, then what the heck, i'll go.  Like the time my boy had a bday party @ Camelots.  no biggie.  i'm not the type to go to the joint on the weekends like it's a regular bar or whatever!  lol...i have been to one during lunch tho; that was an interesting experience!  heck, whenever i get married, i doubt i'ma have a bach party, but if i do, it's not gon' be for me, it'll be for my boys.as for the vice versa, i KNOW i aint goin w/my woman to see no nga strip...wtf!  i think all them dudes J.Legend.  They walk around joints swingin in the dressing room...fck no!  i think any dude that can sit there & talk & laugh & all that w/their balls dangling are gay....they prolly be comparin cocks and sht..."my dck is bigga than urs!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious you are a mess lmao, I knew you would come in here with a whole 'nuther outlook on this whole thing. Like I said multiplicity says it best. To each it's own. I for one don't mind do all the arousal work and given my past I'd rather not know if my man was aroused by another and acting it out on me. Keep your fantasies to yourself please and thank you.

    "You have to keep a relationship interesting and going to a strip club with your man is one surefire way to do so, I learned the hard way!"

    Thats a strong statement. One time could be great just for the experience you just have to be prepared for the outcome, and dealing with them low self esteem ass DC dudes will cause a backlash of insults in the latter.

    Oh and LOL at the homemade sock, that ish is a little more than gay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Duck lol, great to hear your opinion on this. You going with your boys for an occasion is great but if your mate comes along then..... I can't say. As far as the gayness yeah I am with you on that. I went to see male strippers one time and that was the end of that. I am sure they compare johnsons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i'll partake in the "go covert mission on their ass and catch the real them in action" I will not have my mate visiting any such clubs and if i find out about it, it's a reversal ike T on that ass!!! BUT i will go as many times as i'd like especially if centerfold is the headliner!!! yeah i live by double standards and roseanne is my idle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can so see your ass covert mission style, remember our little missions in high school? Like buying cookies that we didn't want because D and J were selling them! lmao - good times. Roseanne is a great role model! Do as I say and not as i do is my motto- thanks for stopping by and fix ur link so I can follow you chile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would hit the club with my man. It would be an interesting adventure, but should not be a regular hang out spot. A little fantasy goes a LOOOng way ;o) And if I'm lucky I would learn some new tricks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs.B, I dont mind doing the arousal work either. However, sometimes I just dont feel like it. I agree with Duck... special ocasions only and maybe a few times here and there but not a permenant hang out spot for either one of us.

    Why are you not the only one that has told me that DC dudes have low self esteem though... Why do you think that is??

    ReplyDelete