Custom Search

Monday, August 30, 2010

I Should Be Working

I really should be performing my daily duties here on the old plantation. Oh well, I feel the need to release more grievances into the universe. Stifle your concern for the ozone layer and stuff – these gripes are 100 % organic. Let’s see where do I begin? Aww hell it doesn’t really matter, just so long as everything is released.

All Enablers Aside

This shit has got to stop. There are some things in life that you should just plain old not do and living as an enabler is one of them. Some knowingly enable and some are unwittingly giving people a reason to not strive for the next level of success. We all know that you have talkers and doers.

Stagnant wishing falls somewhere within that whole thing.

I am sure it is written somewhere, though not in this particular way but “you live according to the lifestyle that you afford yourself” afford being the operative word. If you can-not afford it then you can-not partake in it. You want it? You do what you need to do to get it. Simple enough right? WRONG! All these got damn enablers have diminished the value of hard work to the size and importance of a condom in a baltimoron’s wallet or handbag. It’s there, you see it and know how to use it, yet the effort in the act of leads you to say fuck it.

A true pity indeed.

Before I go on I must admit, I have been an enabler in my lifetime. Calm down! Hush your screeches of pure shock and disbelief, yes I said it. Your girl enabled. I can’t give an honest rational reason for this however my recognizing and re assessing the situation should bring me a form of redemption. So can I go on? May I continue to speak against something that I am as guilty of doing as the ones that I speak of? Fuck yeah I can, this here my juke joint! Besides, you learn from your mistakes, each one teach one -it got Precious out her mommas house so there has to be some good in it! I just have a flat out problem with the lack of work ethic and ambition that I have been noticing lately. Everything from the crackish 40 year old with his momma at the ATM machine to the “baby momma” that lets her ratchet ass negro drop her off at work so he can go home and write his “raps” in preparation of taking his 35 year old ass in the “studio” when she “get her taxes back.” This here must end. I can’t take it. This chain must break, I have children and I don’t want my baby boy bringing home a fourth generation keep a nigga baby talking about he is in love and he is going to “hold his boo down cuz he like the way she get low with it” nor do I want my baby girl talking about how her boyfriend just loves to hear her say “I got it – I got it- I got it”

Fuck you Ne-Yo, you know got damn well the bulk of your listening audience cannot comprehend the true meaning behind your lyrics. You done gon and confused some of these women out here. I will not go deeper into this, at least not today.

Love and Love

I am sure that the fact that I do not believe the bulk of our generation knows the meaning of love comes as no surprise to you. That little snippet is as common as a harlot at a free clinic. Recent events have caused me to dislike the word love and its many uses even more. I kind of thought to myself, “damn Sheli, don’t hate love hate its abusers” whatever…… same fucking difference to me.

I may not know the true meaning of the word love but I do know that you do not put the one you love in harm’s way. You also do not put yourself in harm’s way for love nor do you manipulate the minds of the less enlightened by the use of love in its emotionless form. Yes it is tricky and I could go on and on about my disdain for this horrible horribly used four letter word, I don’t want to keep you all held up until the end of time though. See I have a heart, I care - that doesn’t mean I love your ass though, I’m just saying…….

No really – I have come to the realization that I will probably self sabotage the fuck out of pretty much every relationship in my future. Due to my horrible young adult hood I am destined to be single. Every freaking good thing you can imagine about love was sucked out of me like an aborted fetus. Just gone, in what seemed to be a lifetime but in reality were a few blurred years. I have a complete disregard to that emotion and do not plan on changing that. It makes for better chill time. This word is tossed around and misused so much it’s a shame it doesn’t come with healthcare. This word misused makes the dumbest look even dumber, the finest horribly unattractive and transforms the most elegant into the grungiest. It simultaneously builds and destroys such a vicious outcome for some. An outcome like that can be either good or bad, depending on your use of the word. Vicious – Good or Vicious –Bad it’s actually vicious just the same.

I hate it and I always will. Each and every variation of the crap suck ass.

Well that about sums up the bulk of my gripes for now. I guess I’d better get back to the job that pays now.

Mrs. B

4 comments: