Custom Search

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hello Universe

I feel like I should release some good old lukewarm energy into the universe! Oh how I long for the luxury of coming in to work when I feel like it….. oh well, better bottle that feeling up and whip it out as inspiration later.

Where should I begin? The holidays --- bah humbug and all that shit. I really do not like this time of year, I am sure the bulk of my hatred stems from certain events in my adolescence, in fact if it weren’t for my children I wouldn’t even put up a Christmas tree. Thanksgiving seems forced and Christmas is..... well.... Christmas, I looked into different religions so that I may bypass this stupid ass time of year, then I thought, I better not play with bey-hova. Even though I am hell bound I wouldn’t want to ruin a chance at heaven’s waitlist. So in the end, Thanksgiving and Christmas sucks monkey nuts and I will probably be drunk from 11/25/2010 – 12/26/2010. Hell, everything is better with Vodka in it.

Oh and of course I have to throw in a dose of male bashing. Yes men still suck. In fact, in the last two months I have witness so much fuckery that it has driven me closer into the arms of my intended.

It’s so cold outside….. I really hate the winter time, it’s too got damn cold outside. Why on earth would someone WANT to be cold? Some say that you can get plenty of sleep when you’re dead, HA! I’d rather sleep now and freeze my corpse off later. My life is bad enough, must I sacrifice sleep and warmth as well? I do not think that is fair….. Not fair at all.

Of course I will complain about the heat in the summertime, I’d much rather do it live from wherever I’ma be sweating my ass off, I’ll tuck that complaint away until after the spring.

Let’s see what else, I really need a new hobby, something that can I can really stick with. I taught myself to crochet and made half a neck scarf….. for a whole neck. My attention span is not what it used to be.

I guess I’d better wrap this up now…… I fixin to hit tha road ---

Mrs. B

4 comments:

  1. i sometimes dont like the day because...i cant say it i dont understand...he..he..he..

    ReplyDelete
  2. red bottom shoes Located alluringly all over the Minneapolis red basal shoes, Minnesota accepting to do with traveling to be the United States christian louboutin outlet,going to be the Walker Art Centre may be the an all in one a amount of things and advanced art centre It is usually that rated abundant of the countrys big five museums apropos to abreast art.The Walker Art Centre tends to be that amid all the way this you will acquaintance that traveling to be the acclaimed Minneapolis Carve Garden all of which is added again one accepting to do with traveling to be the a lot of shoes with red bottom alarming burghal carve parks with your Unites States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile.

    ----------------------------
    wool exports | cotton exports | milk exports

    ReplyDelete