Custom Search

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Do You Like Boys?




You could just come out and ask. Exactly how honest would this person be with you? Is there a right time to question someone’s sexuality? You could come right out the gate with “oh so you were locked up huh, you prison gay or all out happy?” Would that ruin a possible friendship? Just because you meet someone doesn’t mean you are going to have sex. If sex is the main goal from the beginning then the question answer period should definitely come into play (where honesty probably wouldn’t rear its head) After all it’s just a one, two maybe a three nighter right? How common is it for an in denial PG dude to come out on the first conversation if their ulterior motive is to hit? I am confident in my opinion on the “prison gay” population. I believe if you have done more than a year straight then the odds are against you. IJS. Especially if they were in some maximum penitentiary like setting. So basically if a guy tells me he’s been in for like three years my mind instantly wonders if he’s a giver or a taker. Again, IJS. On to my point for this snippet of a blog

If you meet someone and during the get to know you process their incarceration comes up when and how do you question their sexuality?

I am so nosey that even if this guy was deemed a friend from the beginning I am still going to want to know. If the incarceration outweighs the good then how in the hell do you even establish a relationship? The honesty in his answer will play a huge part in the decision making process. How can you playfully awaken your beau without possibly catching two to the chest? What are the odds of him having a damn flashback and kirking out in the middle of the night? Or even worse what if he is totally honest and gets the urge for man-parts somewhere down the line. I am starting to believe that it is damn near impossible to establish a relationship with a man that has done time. That is so shallow of me, everyone deserves a second chance.

I feel shallow because there are DL dudes that have done no time at all and we go on establishing relationships with them. Most of them have no tell tale signs of what they prefer until you are in too deep. It’s almost as if jail/prison time puts the last brick into the relationship wall. This man could be the best thing to ever happen to someone and because of his honesty he never gets a chance, then on the other hand if he lies then he is dismissed and he goes on wishing he wasn’t so honest.

Catch 22?


Mrs. B

4 comments:

  1. I may have told you before, but my brother was incarcerated. I don't think he is anywhere near gay or a DL dude. For one he was in an easy prison (according to him) where they even had air-conditioned cells & meals that were Halal (Arabic for "lawful"). Anyway, I will say that there are TOO many dudes that bat for the other team in PG county. It's why I'm hesitant sometimes to visit my brother down there. I actually don't mind honesty NOW, but those who asked for the brutal truth by asking abrasive questions used to irk me. I remember a young lady whose best friend was getting the good wood from my best friend. After their romp in the living room we all sat in the living room. This chick had the nerve to ask if I was gay? I wanted to smack her ugly ass, but I just told her NO while my best friend held me back. lol Later I apologized, but her reasoning for thinking I was gay is what infuriated me. I spoke proper English, sat properly, and smiled excessively. Sometimes I wonder if anything dumber can come out of somebody's mouth. Looking back she was correct for putting the question out there, but her reasoning shows that she didn't complete any pre-algebra class in her entire life. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yall both a messs, D, what you say is so true......these dudes dont think about how small this world is and the odds are that their kin may have been "touched" by a DF. Oh and MHS, she said what? OOHHH I hate when a dude is considered gay because he can complete a sentence and has manners... that is straight fuckery right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to even think about this blows me.... Which is probably why a guy who has done time will have no chance in hell with me. I'm sorry it probably sounds shallow but I cant even fathom the thought.... On the other hand I swear you will never know what people are doing in the dark. Because as they say it's the people you least expect...which is why everyone just needs to get tested on a regular bases. Take your partner with you, make that shit a part of your routine every couple months. I don't know but everyone should think about if the shoe were on the other foot. What if it were your sister, your mother, best friend, etc.

    JUST PLAIN NASTY.... I have no problem with those who are honest about their lifestyle do u....but please don't lie and put others at risk. That is just shameful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preach Girl!!! HOw bout, first date? Clinic?

    ReplyDelete