Custom Search

Friday, February 6, 2009

FUCK YOU FRIDAY

Happy Fuck You Friday to All and to All a Great Day

Feel Free to drop your FUCK YOU’S in the comment section!


I’ll start off with a huge hefty FUCK YOU to the big ass MTA bus driver that decided upon a mid day booty call with my neighbor and blocked like two parking spaces forcing me to park down the hill!

Oh and another FUCK YOU to whoever stocks the poultry at my nearest grocery store. The whole damn section was full of chicken legs and wings! I specifically went in for thighs……


Mrs. B

Happy Posting - - -

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! You are a handful of crazy with a side of eccentric, and an appetizer full of coo coo. I would like to send a FUCK YOU to my laptop which has been pissing me off mightily so far this year. I can add a FUCK YOU to the clown driver who stuck his windshield wiper out perpendicular to the window causing a tear in my nice leather jacket. Lastly I'd like to say FUCK YOU to the mayor of my city who wants to layoff 15% of all NYC teaching staff.

    ReplyDelete