Custom Search

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm So Sorry That Your Father's a Perv......




Hello readers, I haven’t been blogging much since I’ve been so busy handling grown up business and camping out at the MVA. I have tried to steer my blog from the personal but yet again another “Sheli’s Wrong” situation has arisen. I will save you the intricate details and give you a basic rundown of the events. Feel free to leave your take on the situation in the comment section. I mean call me crazy but I am quite confident when I say I can determine when someone is being pervy or not. You be the judge.


Ah hem----

I have this childhood friend and like most childhood friendships we considered each other as family. Well this friend started staying with her dad off and on as she got older and there were many times when I would go and visit. We did the normal teenage things, clubbing, drinking, smoking and calling boys – you know the basics. Our bond grew stronger as we got older and we were somewhat inseparable. Until the worst thing in the world happened, I mean just thinking about it makes me want to earl.

My friend went out of town during the time that I was car shopping and she suggested that I enlist her dad to take me to a few lots, fair enough - we all agreed and it was set. Early that morning I got up and went over to her dad’s house and we were on our way. The ride started out normal, the usual banter took place and everything seemed fine. That is until relationships came up. Keep in mind that this is her FATHER! This perverted invert told me that when I was younger and first started dating he wanted to get a piece of me! Umm excuse? No canvas can hold the emotions that ran through me. To add salt to the wound he said that he even told his daughter this on more than one occasion! Add a rack of other perverted fuckery and there you go ---- I called it, I was right --- that nigga's a perv! I count to ten in three languages and tell him that there was or is no chance of anything happening and I consider his daughter family. He then goes on to say how he could help me legally doop Satan (the father of my children for you new readers) and talking about his weak ass retirement money and shit. What was he thinking would happen? Lawdy have mercy Kelly Clarkson Eddie Murphy I deserve a fucking Oscar. After this being said I managed to get through weeks of being around him but not around him.

I guess my friend noticed the difference. Yeah I could have just flat out told her what happened but like I said we know each other and I was certain that she would twist it to make herself look good. Which she did… go figure. I basically told her that I haven’t been around much because old pervo lives with her now and I am uncomfortable around him. In addition to that I don’t want my daughter around him. Is that so wrong? No I don’t think he would try to molest her. I know that he will sit back and look at her until she gets older then more than likely try his pervish hand with my child. Which would result in mass murders and what not, think about it - who wants to live freely for years only to get life for murder? So me being the plan ahead person that I am I decided to cut the shit off at the pass. No I don’t want to be around her dad ever again in life. Coincidentally he lives with her so ummmm 1+1=2. Duhh I wont be stepping foot in her door.

Just to think back on our teen years up until now, the many nights I slept over at his house. The times we would dress for the club or even lay around the house in our pajamas. The times we would dance to our favorite songs and go on outings together…. This Muther Fucker was having sexual thoughts about me! This girl even went so far as to brush off my reason with an LOL. Yeah that’s maturity at its finest. Don’t inquire about the accusation just LOL and say that I “made up a lame excuse as to why I haven’t been around” Yeah that sounds right I would totally accuse someone’s father of something like this for no apparent reason………..


Mrs. B


5 comments:

  1. That picture is absolutely wrong on so many levels home girl. I can't believe your friend's father was that forward with you. That is some perverted shiznit. I wouldn't feel too comfortable about that either. I don't think the age difference was creepy, but I believe that the fact that you're good friends with her daughter should cut that off. Certain women like their men kind of older, but I guess you're not one of them home girl. Your friend's father may need some therapy & I would recommend that he see the movie "American Beauty" to see how his life may end. LMAO BTW I'm sorry we couldn't link up when I was in the DMV last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!!! I need advance notice when you come down! Yeah this girl has issues!!! I think she may have trouble facing the truth....... I can't believe she accused me of making this WHOLE thing up as an excuse why I haven't been around!! LMFAO all I can say is WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, LMAO! That's crazy I knew this girl he Dad was perverted to... Would tell 15 yrs old girls that they had big breast and asses. I remember one time he said something about wanting to have sex with my sis. Sure nuff I told my Dad, he didn't know who I was talking bout though. I never went back to that girl house again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!!this message a little more personal being as though i know this person and WOW!im really good at feeling people out and all my life seeing as how ive known her for ever shes had low self esteem and a slight tinge of haterism always sugar coating and plagerizing good old sweep it under the rug SAD i thought her maturity outweighed her stomach well guess i was wrong anywho its always nice to know youve got haters like the great philospher katt williams "if youve got 15 haters do your best to get 17 by the summer time or u aint on your job" thanks 4 hatin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That.Is.Nasty.
    As a father of 4 girls (only one is biological), there is no way! The oldest is 15, and the next oldest is 13. While i know they are developed, there is no way I could look at her or her friends.
    Now....I will say that 18-50, no...53, i will hit it! hey...it's legal age, right?! My shorty thinks that is nasty, but hey....is it nasty when the people in Hollywood do it?!
    Ok Mrs. B, that's another convo, i guess. Perhaps i'll go out and framecrack an 18 yr old, tell u about it, and then sit back and watch your editorial.

    ReplyDelete