Custom Search

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

These Grown Ass Children Are Getting On My NERVES!



What the fuck is wrong with you? I have heard of “bi-polar” and all but umm in all my years on God’s green earth I have never met a “tri-polar” I guess I could use the term MPD, nah, fuck that it’s my blog and I like the way “tri-polar” rolls off the tongue. Yall know Mrs. B will self-sabotage the fuck out of a situation and I can honestly say that I had nothing to do with it this time. All I did was say how I felt, since when is that wrong? I mean if my POV is not cool with you then you need to look up the word my. If from the outside you portray a jay chain smoking, stagnant, hypocritical, no goal having, stuck in the past stick in the mud then that’s more than likely what you are. How dare you accuse me of being misinformed? Have you no shame……….. What in the hell were you thinking when the first lie you told me came out your mouth? As if I were dumb enough to believe it! Hmpf! you owe me an apology! Hell you owe me some extra months on my life span, we can work a deal though, seeing as how I chose to continue to entertain myself with you I am willing to sit down and talk about it-

I am not even quite sure how to approach this whole blog. I know this phrase is over used but “all I can say is wow” I am gonna continue to say wow until I calm down………..


BRB

Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. Sheli you're scaring me now. Who was the next victim you're deciding to spill the beans about? Who has drawn your ire this time around? Whose name is about to be thrown right under the bus? Let me know home girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MHS I can't cuz as dumb as I sound I really really really like him... he has potential..... You think I need to lay off the Vodka and red Bull?

    ReplyDelete