Custom Search

Monday, March 30, 2009

She has my number like Nah Nah Knee Nah Nah -



The names in the proceeding blog have been altered in effort to protect the author from going from bank accounts to commissary.

On Saturday evening fuckery occurred and I am not pleased at all. I was chillin-chillin minding my business when my cell phone rang. A foreign number illuminated my screen and the little devil on my shoulder got to dancing. When this happens I usually stifle his ass and go on about whatever I am doing, I do this because whenever he gets to dancing on my shoulder I know trouble is a-brewing. I was a tad tipsy and against my better judgment I let that tiny menace talk me into pushing the green button. Why has thou forsaken me lord? Have you no shame Satan? What I’m gon do yall? What I’m gon do?

I believe I am too sexy – all the boys wanna get with me I’m black Barbie up all night having fun I like to party just like the white one--- (that’s my ringtone)


Inmate # 20018 -Hello

Inmate # 20018 -Hello

Inamte # 20018 - Hel-fuckin-lo

Mrs. Chicken -Oh is this inmate # 20018, this is Mrs. Chicken I have a question

Inmate # 20018 -hey Mrs. Chicken what’s up?

Mrs. Chicken- well have you seen satan? He’s missing

(I chuckle at the thought of me knocking all her fronts out for calling my phone with pure bullshit)

Inmate #20018 -ummmmm Mrs.Chicken is he missing from his mother or from you?

Mrs. Chicken -from me

Inmate # 20018 -girl bye then his ass aint missing then

Mrs. Chicken -but he has been gone for two hours

Inmate # 20018 -Girl what you saying? Even the police wait 24 hours before they file a missing persons report. You are calling me of all people – why?

Mrs. Chicken -well because you his babies momma and he always answers the phone for you and I thought you could tell me where he is

Inmate #20018 -Heifer If you don’t go somewhere and get grown ! why in the hell would I know where he is? What I can tell you is who he’s cheating on you with, call Little Miss Make up that’s who keeps tabs on his dusty ass.

Mrs. Chicken -oh I know he cheats on me with her, I’ma call her phone too but I don’t like calling her cuz she plays on the phone.

Inmate # 20018 -did you hear what you just said when you said it?

Mrs. Chicken -Yeah why

Inmate # 20018 -and you still think it sounds good when said out loud?

Mrs. Chicken- I mean I am sayin I know he runs around and I keep asking him to stop but he wont. He has been not answering his phone for two hours. I know he will answer if you call because he always does when I am with him

Inmate # 20018 – Mrs. Chicken, please refrain from contacting me. Like you were told before Satan is now your problem. I have no desire to contact him unless it’s regarding him playing dad for a few days……. I have no idea where he goes or what he does I do know that you are one of many and he will never change. He’s gonna end up just like his dad and brothers and you are the perfect person to go along for the ride.

Mrs. Chicken –Well I keep asking him to change but he wont, now he wont answer his phone or call me back. He’s probably with little Mrs. Make up like you said earlier I don’t know if I want to leave him alone. I just want you to know that I been had your number.

Inmate #20018 -Let me call the national guard…………


Okay that about sums up the conversation and there is a shitload of things wrong in this blog. Let me point out my favorites.
#1 Why in the hell is Mrs. Chicken snooping through Satan’s phone for my number?
#2 Why in the hell would Satan allow himself to be so vulnerable as to allow her access to his phone? *side note, when satan and I lived together he suffered from wayward penis syndrome, it was so bad that he would literally sleep with his phone in his pocket with his hand on the phone*
#3 Why in the hell would she call me as if I am going to run down his whereabouts for free?
#4 Who the hell drunk dials these days? I mean I drunk text and all but damn!
#5 Did that nut really say that she knows he is running around cheating on her and she “asked” him to stop? Blessed is his name yall because a bitch was about to buy some contractor clean up bags off this one!
Oh and #6 Did this train wreck really attempt to converse with me about Satan as if we were sipping hot tea and nibbling on butter cookies at a corner bistro some damn where?
Lawdy #7 Did she attempt to one up me by saying that she been had my number? Someone needs a sanity test.

I mean I MOVED out of state people….. the fuckery follows….. It’s like the IRS and shit. You can never escape its wrath.

Mrs. B


Don’t pull that out of sight out of mind shit on me either yall-

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you on it all ....and I love it !!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. We will be working together soon

    -Li'Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure will LITCHELL!! SMOKAYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DRAMA always beckons your door, when it sees fit, to mess up the relaxation you were enjoying.
    Me personally, I would have hung up on the child.
    I said child because only a youngin' would know dat satan was creepin' and stay wit his ass.

    I'm out.
    Onyx G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONYX!!! Hayyyyy! How u been? (dont answer that here lol) Yeah she's one french fry short of a happy meal - the convo was worse I decided to shorten it for the blog. Its women like her that keeps dudes like satan in rotation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing that by foreign number you mean a number you haven't seen before & not a number with an international area code. I remember having a similar call with my ex-girlfriend's recent boy toy. He had the nerve to call my phone at 7 in the morning (I was fresh from clubbing & maybe asleep for two hours) asking who I was (my number was still in her phone). I hung up on duke thrice, and he had the nerve to call me again once I woke up just to find out who I was (like he couldn't ask his girl). The fuckery never ends for you Sheli, but you seem to handle it well so don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks MHS, I guess we all got the fuckery !!!! Its cool though we still got our swag on

    ReplyDelete