Custom Search

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Akon is dumb as shit



The hypno-voiced Akon really needs some attention right now. And look at me giving it right to him. He claims he doesn’t know his age. Did he say that dumb shit when he was accused of semi molesting that young chick at that show? I hope he did. I would pay money to hear him sang that shit to a judge………. All that he is good for in my eyes is songwriting, who gives two shits about how old he is? I could do without his voice –hence- songwriting. His voice makes me want to stab people and burn things. Old dude has some subliminal shit going on. Or should I say young dude?

His Aaliyah moment:
"In Africa ... age is not important over there. They don't care. People only focus on it here (America) and in Europe."

His shouldn’t have said that out loud moment:
"All it's going to do is depress me," he told The Associated Press in a recent interview. "I don't want to know I'm getting older. Then I'll start to think about getting checkups and insurance. I don't want that." <---Bitch, you’re a top selling artist without health insurance? You dumb as shit.


His lets see if this sounds as good outside of a courtroom as it does inside moment:
Akon says when people ask, he just gives him a figure that comes to mind. "I feel like I'm 21 right now," he says. "And I'll be 21 for the next 10 years"

I believe he is on the run, before stardom he lived his life as various male relatives.


His I done gon and confused myself moment:
Numerous reports have put his age between 25 to 35 years old. In 2006, he gave his age as 25. But now, he claims his birth certificate shows he was born on April 16, 1977, which would make him 31.





Even though Akon has a birth certificate, he says his age is still a mystery — and he'd rather keep it that way. ----- mmmm hhhhmmmmmm.

Mrs. B

7 comments:

  1. He is actually 36. He knows he can't go around looking for 22 year olds when you get that old. Well unless you are me that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you say he is 36? is he feeling 36 right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. B youve been 25 four the last four years right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.....

    Just messing around!

    You know I lub you and I could aways use a younger one. Lots of energy!!

    Embassy Row! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akon knows his age fully well, but refuses to release it. It's true that clearly documented birth certificates aren't the rule in numerous parts of Africa, and it does take a little research to find someone's age. However, someone like Akon (who has wealth) can bypass all that with his bread. He's trying to keep some parts of his life inconspicuous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why though? on the run? illegal as hell? what gives songster?

    ReplyDelete