Custom Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

How Hot Is He?










Hello Readers, I must apologize for the whole comment thing. It looks like my account was set to only allow registered users to comment. It’s all fixed now so have at the comment section like Target on Black Friday.

I wanted to write about this whole male ego thing. Far be it from me to deter anyone from having high self esteem and all but some of this shit has to stop. Some of these dudes are using the fact that they have life’s bare necessities as reasoning for their inflated egos. Okay so you have your own place, a job, a car, a bank account and a few nice items in your closet. Woo hooo alert the media! Let the world know you are renting, have a boss you probably hate, have a loan to pay off, you’re a hundredaire and you can match your clothes! I mean really, is the fact that you are breaking even supposed to set my wheels in motion? The bulk of us were raised to think highly of ourselves and all, which is a beautiful thing. I just feel like the bar should be raised when it comes to having the ego of a successful being. Sure the economy is fucked and we should all be grateful for what we have. There are some that have more than others and others that are worse off than most……….. Can egos be weighed against actual value to determine the mindset you should have when you step out into the world each day? Surely this equation may seem like it’s designed for one to fail but it would also make my dating experience so much better, after all I’m all that matters anyway.


GOT SWAGGER ?

Some call it swag. I guess. You can be the brokest dude on the block and have the ego of a millionaire. You can be a thousandaire and have the ego of a dude that is just trying to get by. No matter what you have or how you carry it there is a fine line between a big ego and swagger. Dare you look down on me because I suggest Outback steakhouse? Shit I like their Lobster tails and bread damn it!!! What should I suggest Morton’s or McCormick and Schmicks? So that WASA can carry you and Comcast can have you watching DVD’s for a minute because Analog Broadcasting is coming to an end? Maybe I should pay huh? HA! You won’t get a “boo I got it” out of Mrs. B. I am just being reasonable even if your ego does tell you that you too can afford to keep up with the next man. Sure you get what you pay for and I am just dandy with what I am in the mood for.

In the end I will say a little prayer for all mankind in hopes that these dudes can reach a median between a big ego and swag. Some say it’s the same thing, no sir - it isn’t - there is a huge difference, trust me. I can prove it with my phone book.


Mrs. B

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just died "Let the world know you are renting, have a boss you probably hate, have a loan to pay off, you’re a hundredaire and you can match your clothes! I mean really, is the fact that you are breaking even supposed to set my wheels in motion?"

    LMMFAO!!!! If this isnt the truth..... there is a fine line and some people male and female need to get off themselves....because your clothes don't make you hot....and being hood rich is certainly not a turn on to a "real woman".

    Get your mind right because clothes can be changed, living situations can be upgraded but if u have a "fucked up hood rich I think I'm hot and I am really not mentality.... nothing I can do for u." Stop buying a new outfit before u pay your rent and your bills. It's not cute that SHIT IS NOT HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I was just in kyte looking for you and Yass LMAO. These dudes are still toying with me LMAO. Really? You gonna spend your electric and gass bill money on dinner so that you can keep up your image? Is that a generator in on you deck? LMAO.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. oopsie I have to go here *on your

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl all the real men are extinct! Lets go on a expedition to find the last real man on earth! We can wear fatigues and face paint and stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats what my hubby and I are here for!!! That is why I married this blog!!! Get personal we can't address the fuckery if it remains secret!


    That is so tru its like "pat me on the back homie" I call myself raising my kids because they stay fresh and dont have to catch the bus. Even though their reading comprehension skills are lacking and they call me by my street name..............


    str8 fuckery

    ReplyDelete