Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009


This dude named Gilo Cardozo has invented the “skycar” and is in a strong second for next weeks “crush of the week” This tricked out doonebuggy thing can be seen somewhere between the land and air on and over central London and West Africa over the next few days! Final destination Timbuktu. Who will be driving/flying this thing? None other than Neil Laughton! (my strong first for crush of the week) I mean this dude really has big cahones, really Neil? You’re just gonna fly/drive your ass from London to Timbuktu? Just like that right? That alone does some thangs to me…………….

I have never heard of either one of these dudes before this morning so excuse my fascination with the britts, so what if they don’t brush we don’t have to kiss to kick it.

Here’s a URL to the vid of the hawtness in case you want to hear some “details” I for one am satisfied with the notion that one day I may be able to cut someone’s ass off by land and by air!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7826330.stm

Oh I did not post pics of the two boo’s out of respect for blogger – inventor/driver/pilot confidentiality…Google them

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment