Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Who You Fukkin Right Now




I have been fighting with posting this for the last two days because the source is like my male mirror image. I have to word this carefully so that I won’t be swallowed whole –lmao – aww fuck it, I’m no good with sugar coating and he should know better.

There I was sitting at my desk daydreaming about Lance Gross and I got a text message. There was a 202 number there (meaning I had no idea who this was) if this person were important they would have the honor of being in my phone book. The message reads

“who you fukkin right now”

I died for three minutes.

I actually sat and thought about the question posed. “who am I fukkin right now”

Well got damn! – nobody, I am at work… okay not so literally .…. in general who am I fukkin…..

*crickets*

I’ll spare you all the details of the text exchange and move on to a more important topic. Well topics……….. How the hell can some dudes be so bold? Why the hell am I really not fukkin somebody? I mean an occasional romp in the sack is always welcome but damn - I don’t have a regular. Woe is me I am becoming a spinster………….

This dudes actions were disregarded once I figured out who he was playing and shit. He is my “boy-me” so he’s excused. We do that.


The more important topic –

I hate Valentines Day with the passion that I have for dear Lance! This year I plan on taking myself to a spa and then drowning my sorrows in whichever hard alcohol wins that there poll in the top right corner of this blog. As much as I pride myself on being single I almost wish I had an answer for my homie. I used to want a “man” or a “boyfriend” until I realized how lazy I am and how my “seriously I don’t give a fuck” attitude plays a part in my self sabotage.

Nowadays everyone is pretty much linked up or missing someone that they are more than eager to take back and I am not one to put forth effort in keeping a man in my life. I’ll just about hand your ass over on a silver platter if it means I won’t miss my prime time television because of some chicks bull. Sure I get curious – who doesn’t. I may snoop just enough to find out how much effort it will take in making you all mine, then I’ll weigh that against your worth and that determines if I am going to put up a fight…………………… Guess what yall………….Still single.

Cheers!

Mrs. B

5 comments:

  1. lol and the drought continues... iam going on 1 yr 3 month... so i ain't fukkin no one lmao... i am so proud of myself that i lasted that long.... sheli u need to have party and invite some men lol...make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO a garage party perhaps? No pun intended lmao lmao. We need to go on the prowl -- look out world here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lioness on the prowl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mrs. B
    Who's the prey???
    Mickey Mouse...LOL

    ReplyDelete