Custom Search

Monday, January 26, 2009

Dude, Stop calling my phone!






Finally he has gotten the point. I didn’t have to get ignorant with him and my cell phone is at peace with itself.



I met this guy a few months back while out and about with some friends. He was in their circle, a tad young for me and he had long hair, totally not my type. As the night went on the kid grew on me so I decided what the hell I’ll give him my number it couldn’t be that bad. Well I was horribly wrong. This dude is a habitual stalker liar. I believe he believes his lies wholeheartedly. It’s embarrassing even, I am ashamed for his being.

While chatting it up outside of a bmore nightspot he told me he was parked around the corner and if I wanted a ride home he’d give me one. Shame on him to think I would hop in the car with his young ass. I don’t care if he knows my friends, he was suspect. The last time I got a ride from a guy I fell in lust and am still dealing with the after shock. They do that hacking thing here but umm, yeah I am no hacker lol. So he goes on to say how he lives with his cousin not too far away and works in construction, you know the usual first conversation garb and what not. Of course I acted as if I was so into what he was saying in effort to keep him talking. That way I didn’t have to reveal much about myself. You know asking him questions about his work and family life yadda yadda… blah blah blah.

Moving on, I gave him my number because 1. we decided that I could do his hair and 2. like I said, he grew on me. This dude literally blew my phone up for like three days straight. That was the ultimate red flag. I finally returned his calls after I got a message about him wanting his hair done and I agreed to go on over to his house. We had light conversation and in that one phone call his whole truth was revealed. I really didn’t care because at that point it was all about making some money and the lies he told were obviously meant for someone that had an attraction to him. I had to grill him as to why he had so much time on his hands to repeatedly call me, especially during work hours. This boy didn’t have job the first, his ass is a dang day laborer. Getting work at the 7-11 with the amigos and what not. In addition to that he lied about his living situation and car, what he meant to say was that there was “A” car parked around the corner and he lived with his cousin’s auntie.

This dude really expected me to pick him up or give him bus directions to my house! First of all you will never know where I live, I have had one Baltimore stalker and I can do without another. So I’m like what happened to your car? He said the usual oh, nah nah nah blah blah something or other without answering my question. Then I say I’ll come to you, no problem…. I got over there and I swore Whittney was gonna pop from around a corner yelling Bobbayyy! This house was crackish as hell. My comfort level dropped like a whores draws. I faked an emergency and rolled the hell out of there asap. When I say this bamma rang my phone, I mean he rang my phone! I told him on several occasions that I just couldn’t do his hair. He then wanted to get deeper and asked me out! WTF? Where exactly do you think I am going to go with you? He really tried his hand. After awhile I just stopped answering the phone. Then the texts started, the voicemails, the endless ringing that would force me to turn my phone on silent. I even got fed up to the point where I just flat out told him. DON’T Call my phone! The slow fuck still called. I refused to change my number off this mess. I was like yeah this is stalkerish as hell.
I barely even know him, attempted to do his hair once and talked to him maybe four times on the phone…… He must be on something.
I am just ecstatic to announce that it has officially been three weeks since he rang my phone……….. I don’t know what happened but I am sure glad it did.

Mrs. B

7 comments:

  1. What yo name is? Can I get yo numba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMMFAO..............seriously this is a first a day laborer??? wow....I am seriously speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Lady Luck, he never came out and said I am a day laborer but I can put two and two together, that due is sick I almost wanted to post his cell to warn the ladies !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always thought I had the worst luck when it came to meeting people. You might just have me beat. I didn't think anyone had luck as bad as mine when it came to meeting losers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO where do u find these men lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo, stf outta bmore! need to bmore careful!
    yo...don't think ur outta da woods just yet! trust me...feb 14 is just around the corner. might get one of those "yeah i was just callin just to u know, say, 'Happy Valentines' and i hope u enjoy your day" calls....trust me yo.

    ReplyDelete