Custom Search

Friday, January 9, 2009

One Part Single Woman One Part Married Man




From the moment she laid eyes on him she knew that they would have sex.
She was attracted to his looks first and decided she would ask questions later.
His sexiness over-rode the fact that he was married all she wanted was sex and mild companionship.

I actually sat down and talked with a close friend of mine about sleeping with a married man. As we all know there are many different entities that make up these affairs, she has allowed me to blog her rundown in effort to get a few opinions on the situation. Although this relationship has ended we still feel the need to mull it over.

Is what she did wrong? Exactly how serious are marriage vows taken these days? If wifey is aware of hubby’s actions can the mistress be blamed for accepting his love?

How would you view this situation?


THE MEETING

Mrs. B: How did you feel when you first met?

Ms. Tress: “I felt like he was the most handsome black man that I have ever seen, I had it set in my mind that we would get down.”

Ms. Tress: “I said to myself, Im’a fuck him”

Mrs. B: What part did you play in the pursuance of this relationship?

Ms. Tress: “A major part at first it was subtle hints and then one day I decided to just go for it. I had to let him know I wanted him”


DOUBTS/RED FLAGS

Of course the fact that he is married was a huge red flag in her query, she didn’t want a relationship all she wanted was sex – or so she thought.

Mrs. B: Were there any doubts in your mind when it came to getting involved with him?

Ms. Tress: He was honest!

Ms. Tress: “Well him being married raised a huge red flag in the beginning but I didn’t care about that. He was honest in his admittance to taking the vows for all the wrong reasons. I mean he said it but who am I to say if it’s true or not.” But that didn’t matter I also felt like he was the one that was married not me, god would judge him. And I wasn’t the one that was married he was

Ms. Tress: “He explained to me how him being married was not a huge factor in us getting down, his marriage was more forced than anything. (Dudes getting married to keep from child support etc.) He confided things in me, not just for sex, these convo’s took place before the deed was even done. There was a three - week courting period of us hanging out at various bars and restaurants around town. I was not a secret and that only cemented the fact that his marriage was indeed a joke. This guy would talk with me on the phone with his wife by his side. Actions like this would definitely make me think that his relationship was not cemented.”

Ms. Tress: “Once sex came into play feelings got involved as with any situation, I took pleasure in pleasing him and was content with him being sexually and mentally satisfied. Neither of us expected for it to be that good until we found ourselves fucking whenever possible.”


THE HAPPENING

Things happen and people change, the mask gradually comes off as these relationships progress. A public mistress in a sense but love can be blinding.

Mrs. B: During the course of your relationship explain the feelings you had towards how you were valued in his eyes, how does he make you feel when he is around?

Ms. Tress: We were just cool, he would come over I felt like his mistress and was fine with that. He makes me feel so good “when he’s around” as time went on things began to slack off.


AND SO IT GOES ON

Tread lightly when it comes to workplace romance. Can this be validated as romance? Sure it can……. It’s a gift and a curse for both good and bad days.

Mrs. B: How often do you see each other and when you do how is the situation carried?

Ms. Tress: “Here’s where it gets interesting, we work together and we have been working together for a long time now, you see these type of situations get real tricky, twisted even. It’s one thing to have an affair but when he has to see me, the “other woman” each and every day on the job it makes for a messier rendezvous.”
“I mean we fuck at work, and it’s good. I don’t usually deal with guys that like anal sex but with him it’s different I’ll give him the ass because it’s what he wants and I will do anything to make him happy without compromising my happiness”

Mrs. B: Him being a married co-worker, how did it make you feel knowing that he was sleeping with you and he has a wife and a child?

Ms. Tress: I really didn’t concern myself with that, that’s his battle. Don’t get me wrong I know I reap what I sow but I am not the one actually stepping out of my vows


REGRETS

She has no regrets, “all I wanted was for him to want me.” She appreciates being wanted and called upon in his time of need. She has decided to fall back from him, the situation is wearing on her nerves. She just wants him to be a really good friend and keep having sex

Mrs. B:
If you could go back, is there anything that you would have done differently?

Ms. Tress: “I wouldn’t have been so eager in revealing certain information because once that happened his whole swagger changed and this is the main reason why I decided to fall back”


Ms. Tress: “When I met him I knew that all I wanted was for him to want me, I love being wanted, He gave me the attention that I needed and in return my wanting him grew into a slight love for him.”


HER OUTCOME

She will be satisfied with them being just friends, he’s a good person. He says he cares about her as she does him, she has learned allot from this experience, “there are things I will do and things that I won’t do” and in fact she is still learning a lesson.

Mrs. B: With the situation that you are in now, the outcome, how do you plan on dissolving or embracing your friendship?

Ms. Tress: I plan on embracing it, I am not going to let it dissolve I will let nature take its course; I will always want him to be a part of my life.


Mrs. B

Married to the blog - -

3 comments:

  1. This is a sticky situation....and who am I to judge anyone....but I have got to say YES I KNOW SOMETIMES IT IS JUST LIKE THAT..... u see something and u like damn I just got to have that. But I also believe in KARMA....and u can not expect any good to come your way if you are doing wrong.

    The marriage may have been forced, and he may not have been happy and all. But hmmm that's what they created divorce for. So he wasnt that dag on unhappy if he was still there. Not to mention it is no way in hell a dude can be laying some banging pipe, be a "good guy" (whatever the hell that means in his dead wrong ass case), and a woman not catch feelings. Isnt that what every woman wants a "good man" whose pipe game is out of this world??????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do speak the truth Lady Luck. This was a sticky situation indeed. This just further proves the fact that vows don't mean shit anymore and most of us are losing our values.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....this situation is one of those that i would never not ever wanna get involved with....
    it's difficult to even begin thinking this over...so i would just say i agree with Lady Luck and hope that Ms. Tress realizes that maybe continuing to be a friend isn't such a great idea...

    ReplyDelete