Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ultimate Swag




I am enjoying this moment in history from the comfort of my home, it’s invigorating. Even though I am not one for all the political mumbo jumbo and stuff I am really feeling this moment. I have half a mind to toss a few back in celebration. Hell I can find any reason to say cheers. I just want to wish everyone a happy inaugural and please be safe if you’re out there. Kudos to the entrepreneurs pushing everything from key chains to Don Kings denim jacket. I love my people. Michelle is a tad so fly and yessir on the gift, that was classic. Loved it! Before I go, why the hell was Chaney lifting boxes? Let me find out he got punked lmao. That can go in so many directions, I’ll leave it to imagination and shit………….. A wheelchair though?


I’m off to make my Georgia Hots, ttyl Readers.
Mrs. B

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I saw the Inauguration from the coziness of my home instead of DC which was rammed with close to 2 million people in such small quarters. Obama's speech was on point, and all the festivities were quite amazing. I'm sure my peoples who print up t-shirts & various apparel made a killing today.

    ReplyDelete