Custom Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

I don't want to play and you can't make me





I am far too old to unwittingly participate in the games of those in their second childhood. There is no time for “I’m not gonna call her for a few days to see if she calls me” That shit right there is the quickest way to get swept under the rug, I tend to forget the irrelevant so you might not want to make yourself scarce. Oh and the one word reply texts – miss me with that bullshit. That shit has been coming at me from all angles lately. What The Fuck Did I Do? Damn homie, bitter much? You’re so vain I am sure you think this entire blog is about you…….It’s not……. It’s merely a compilation of the recent events in my life.

Young, I just stopped smoking and my nerves are bad. Not one but most have done me wrong so of course I am bitter towards men and relationships. Of-freaking-course I have become quite the self sabotage expert. How selfish of each of you to come along with your bullshit! I AM THE focal point here damn it.

You put me out your mind? I am honored to oblige – just don’t contact me in the future

We haven’t spoken in a minute and you are bitter so you shun me – the nerve of you

Sometimes I just don’t want to talk on the phone, sometimes I don’t want to be bothered. I can go weeks without talking to someone and pick up our last conversation without missing a beat – if I wanted to. Bitch you know I am fucked up, head full of damaged goods. I was impregnated by the belly of the beast for Christ’s sake (no pun intended) I have to be handled with care you fucking selfish bastards! If you don’t have the patience or were ill informed of the meaning of fragile then leave me alone. IJS. Save us both some trouble


----Done Ranting


Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. "I am far too old to unwittingly participate in the games of those in their second childhood. There is no time for “I’m not gonna call her for a few days to see if she calls me” That shit right there is the quickest way to get swept under the rug, I tend to forget the irrelevant so you might not want to make yourself scarce. Oh and the one word reply texts – miss me with that bullshit"


    So got damn true.....this is not high school no time to beat around the bush got damn it. We old enough to put the cards on the table and take it from there. No need for bullshit @ss mind games, and bs @ss test....I AM SO SICK OF THAT.....

    One word text or no response omg fastest way to be forgotten in my book. Damn it get yourself a vocabulary and think of some shit to say.... fuck the passive bullshit in 09... Passive will get your @ss replaced ASAP....

    CANT U TELL THIS IS A SENSITIVE SUBJECT LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLDC and COAS, I think we can all relate. Isn't it sad that these dudes suck from state to state?

    ReplyDelete