Custom Search

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lies and Cheaters, Cheaters and Lies



Isn’t it crazy how these two words are destined to go hand in hand? If you cheat you will eventually have to lie. No matter how “honest” you are with those you are seeing a lie will surface somehow. These two words have kept me from establishing a relationship on more than one occasion. I can’t call it self-sabotage because half the time I won’t get past hello. Some of these dudes just look like they cheat and lie. Some of these dudes act as if they appeared out of nowhere and you didn’t just hear their loud ass phone conversation or you didn’t just hear their verbal exchange with their homie. The nerve of the “obvious cheaters and liars” I can give you all a prime example….

One day I was sitting at New Carrollton Station and two bus drivers walked up. One was telling his homie how his girl had switched the sim in their phones yet again and caught him cheating. He went on to say how it doesn’t matter because she’ll forgive him anyway and so on and so forth. Do yall know this idiot had the audacity to ask me for my phone number? So I responded “I don’t do females, your girl will be the one calling” He was stuck like shit, couldn’t say a word. Oh but I mustn’t leave out the fact that his homie laughed him out and had the nerve to say he is married but he’d love to call me sometime. What the fuck is wrong with society? Have you no shame?

Oh I have to throw this one in……

One morning I went into a corner deli to purchase my usual coffee and snacks and there was a guy in there on his cell phone. He was telling whoever that was on the other end and the whole deli about his recent escapades. He stated that he couldn’t pick whoever up because his car was shot up the night before and he is going to get so and so’s car to go and get whoever back because his man got hit and some other nonsense. Guess what yall, this mutha fucker had the nerve to ask me for my phone number. All I could do is stare blankly into his eyes and try and figure out how much of his brain cells he had smoked away…………………………..I left without an answer to the tune of “hey shawty, I can’t call you”

Back to the cheaters and the liars, you are all pretty much identifiable from the jump. My dumb ass just doesn’t give two shits and I still get involved. I almost get a kick out of listening to you lie to me. LOL, it’s not like we are going to prosper, why not have some giggles on you? Yeah I set myself up for failure. It’s almost like there is a secret society of Cheaters and Liars that have yearly quotas to meet and shit. The mess is so rampant I am forced to tell any potential fling, “don’t bother” I have enough trouble deciphering and sorting the tales of my enemies I have no time to sort through a whole new ordeal.

Hopefully one of my readers can help me out. I just want to know why, why do men lie? Why do they establish relationships, take vows and help make babies only to cheat and then eventually lie? I don’t want to waste my time getting to know someone only for his wife or baby momma n dem to come a calling telling me how he’s their “man” honestly, is that what you want? To each it’s own. I don’t want to get myself involved with who I think will be great in my future only to have him secretly wanting my boy cousin to do dirty things to him. That’s not even where it’s at. Why would I take the time to court and get to know you if you are only going to spend our time apart setting the foundation for ultimate bull shit? My point is there is none. There is no point to establishing anything with anyone these days. I am too old to be a future and too young to be a past. Stuck in the middle of pure undeniable fuckery. I want out.


Mrs B

5 comments:

  1. I'll cut you a deal. You tell me why do women lie and I'll school you on why men do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the proverbial "why do men lie" question is rhetorical b/c every damn person on planet earth lies at some point. The point is that lies always cover the truth & that's the power of lying. So when one thinks another is lying, we must think to ourselves "what is this person trying to cover up?" Too bad I'm not "The Mentalist" or Tim Roth in that show "Lie to me." I'm just plain old Muhammad, and I will say that there are men out there who are quite honest. The difference is that honest men do not prey on women or try so hard to get with certain women b/c of the respect they have for women. Instead they're more concerned with finding the right mate instead of any chick that looks good in miniskirt. With that in mind your best bet is to avoid those who actively try to get at you (like the guy in the deli you mentioned) & pay attention to those who observe you while keeping their distance. MOST of them may be perverted peeping toms (LMAO), but some will be individuals of decent character. I can guarantee that one (too bad I can't patent it....lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay soul brotha, I need an example.... I can only speak for myself. I can say I am honest when necessary. Of course if a woman were to cheat then she would lie as well. Men are the ones that tend to stray for stupid ass reasons and become liars as a result of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE SCHOOL US!!!!

    ReplyDelete