Custom Search

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MAKE $105,000 IN SIX MONTHS




Someone in Australia had too much time on their hands and decided to come up with something else to deter my attention away from my local news. You know damn well I am going to check up on this more than my own dang finances and shit. Curses to that nosey gene that has been with me since birth!


Basically if chosen this is your job description

The successful applicant, who will stay rent-free in a three-bedroom beach home complete with plunge pool and golf buggy, must be a good swimmer, excellent communicator and be able to speak and write English.
I would sooooo freaking love to see someone I know doing this, I would audition but I don’t speak English. Oh yeah and this

"They'll also have to talk to media from time to time about what they're doing so they can't be too shy and they'll have to love the sea, the sun, the outdoors," said acting state Premier Paul Lucas.

"The fact that they will be paid to explore the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, swim, snorkel and generally live the Queensland lifestyle makes this undoubtedly the best job in the world."
Mrs. B would love to watch in support of one of her readers………

2 comments:

  1. i read this article and could not believe it! they will get paid like 30,000... shit i wish i could fill the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't swim or I damn sure would apply.... hell why not!

    ReplyDelete